Importing SVN Repository yields in consistent "We are down form maintenance, be right back" pop-up.

Bradley Moyer October 1, 2012

We are migrating (Jira, Confluence, SVN) to Atlassian ondemand and have figured out how to import Jira and Confluence.

We have detemined the proper format for out SVN repository and are now attempting the SVN repository import.

The import is failing. This is our last item to import and then we will performing testing for two weeks before cutting over to produstion.

I mention this because we will have to do this again at cutover.

Importing the SVN Repository yields in consistent We are down for maintenance, be right back pop-up.

Is the repo too large ? (approx 2.8 GB zipped)

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2012

I had issues with Maintenance messages yesterday as well. There has been no response from Atlassian as to the unavailability except they said that it looked like our instance was crashing, but they had no idea why and we've not received feedback. I believe it may be due to the issues we started having, attempting to use the Edit in Document feature. We believe that with firefox, it could not render the file and started consuming too much memory (started receiving script errors). That resulted in also users experiencing java heap errors. So, I suspect that the field you have in consuming too much memory, especially on an import, if it tried to pull everything into memory first and then process.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events