Having trouble with contacting the support of an addon vendor

Design Industries September 23, 2020

Hi

We recently migrated one of our clients from server to cloud.  We are experiencing some problems with an addon after migration (PlantUML).  I have tried to contact the vendor, tried to create a support issue with the vendor, even tried to call them on the number provided on the marketplace.  Thus far I have had no success.

The link to the vendor is https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215115/plantuml-diagrams-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=support.

Would you be able to assist in this regard.  It is quite urgent as the client migration has to be completed and they require this addon to function as expected

Thanks

Stefan de Lange

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Ramona Scripcaru
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2020

Hey Stefan!

I've raised an Atlassian internal case with our team and we will also try to reach out to the contact for this vendor.

Cheers!

Ramona

Cloud Migration Manager | Amsterdam, NL

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2020

Hi Stefan,

I've replied to your ticket on our support system.

Boris.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events