Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error using the beta migration cloud assistant for JSD

Chris September 17, 2021

Hi all,

I'm getting an error when migrating my service desk from server to cloud using 1.5.7-SNAPSHOT, the users, groups and customers are successful but projects fails quickly at 0%. Please see the screenshots attached but the error in the log is;

2021-09-17 16:13:39.046 ERROR EFS project-export We couldn't export Project EFS. Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.approval.ApprovalQuery.issue()Ljava/util/Optional;.
2021-09-17 16:13:42.017 ERROR EFS project-export We couldn't export Project EFS. Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.approval.ApprovalQuery.issue()Ljava/util/Optional;.
2021-09-17 16:14:44.788 ERROR EFS project-export We couldn't export Project EFS. Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.approval.ApprovalQuery.issue()Ljava/util/Optional;.

Can you please let me know how I could fix this issue ?

Thank you.

Chris

1 answer

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2021

Hi @Chris 👋

You mentioned screenshots but there are none attached, are you still having this issue?

All the best,

Laura

Chris September 28, 2021

Hey Laura,

It was resolved with a recent addon update from Jira.

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2021

Fantastic!

Like Sarah Preston likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events