Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud migration resources roundup: June 2021

Hi there! Jacob here—back with all the latest cloud migration resources we launched in the past month. And for those who missed May’s roundup, take a look. 

We know migrating to the cloud takes some work, so we’ve worked hard this month to provide even more great resources to help you on your journey. Luckily, our customers told us that 40 percent of them who move to the cloud say their migration was easier than expected. One reason is that our team is constantly working to provide tools and resources that help you navigate the process.

If I could only highlight one thing this month, it would be the exciting launch of the Forrester TEI (Total Economic Impact) report! Forrester Consulting conducted an analysis on the ROI customers receive by migrating to cloud, and they found customers receive an estimated 155% ROI and total benefits/savings of $1.8M over three years!

Check out the report and the rest of our newest resources below, as well as our tried and true that migrators love. And let us know in the comments any other resources you'd like to see during your journey to migrate to Atlassian cloud.

Happy migrating!

Jacob

Here’s what’s new:

• Forrester TEI (Total Economic Impact) report - a study that examines the potential ROI customers may realize by migrating to Atlassian cloud. Forrester looked at avoidance in costs, as well as SaaS benefits such as productivity, scalability, collaboration, and more.
  • Cloud Migration Demo Videos: Watched our Cloud migrations demo but want to refer back to a specific section? Check out these bite-sized demo videos for topics we covered in the full demo video:

And don’t forget about the tried and true!

2 comments

Comment

dlazarchuk June 23, 2021

Brilliant article! All you need for succesfull migration in a one place!

I just want to add if you want to migrate data from other platforms to Jira Service Management, you can use our service https://help-desk-migration.com

Disclaimer: I’m the co-founder of Help Desk Migration.

Like Juhaina Almama likes this
Juhaina Almama June 24, 2021

Very helpful , Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events