Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud migration approach

Rodrigo Alvarez July 30, 2021

Hi my name is Rodrigo, also known as Cr0w as a newly Atlassian community leader.

20210730_131211.jpg

I am right now working as a consultant for the Bank of Ireland, but before that I worked for a company named Econocom in Spain and before that in Baufest from Argentina.

In al these companies I work as a technical lead for Atlassian products.

We usually use Jira in all of it's flavors, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd, Align and lot's of plugins

Dev and non/dev teams use it, most of the scenarios are the same, we start working with Dev teams and little by little start encouraging non dev users to participate in processes and finally they adopt it for their own processes.

Upon understanding Atlassian's direction to go to cloud I started investigating an fortunately with the help of documentation and roadmaps I can say that I feel prepared to take on a migration to cloud head on XD

I am especially excited about the following features for cloud

Multi-instance enterprise environments, it will be great for some of the big companies that likes to modularize their instances, now it will be more cohesive.

Also the sandboxes feature it was always a priority for me, I am hoping to use it in the future

4 comments

Comment

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2021

Awesome, welcome as a Community Leader - it's definitely a great group of people with lots to share and great ways to skill up!

It's great to hear that you're ready to start your migration journey! Let us know if you've got any questions we can help with. I'm looking forward to reading more of your insights and tips!

Like Rodrigo Alvarez likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

I liked about "Multi-instance enterprise environments" feature that you mentioned!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2021

@Rodrigo Alvarez Thank you for sharing.  I look forward to hearing more about your experiences using the Atlassian toolset. 

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2021

@Rodrigo Alvarez  Warm welcome & thanks for sharing your experience with cloud migration!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events