Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Insight: Cloud edition and Label Templates

Andrew Schaner January 13, 2021

Hello!

Will Atlassian Insight (Cloud) replicate the Label Templates feature from Insight (Server)?

Since Atlassian announced their acquisition of Insight and their subsequent announcement that Jira is cloud-only going forward, I've been hard-pressed to hear anything about development progress. 

As mentioned in my previous post (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Atlassian-Insight-Migrating-from-Server-to-Cloud/qaq-p/1533172), Insight Cloud is still missing some critical features for us to move forward. 

I know patience is a virtue :3 just hoping there's some update or w/e that can be provided. 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Steven Lees-Smith February 6, 2022

I know this is a but of a necro update, but is there word on Templates being part of Insight Cloud deployment?

0 votes
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Andrew,

Be patient, Atlassian knows the missing features and is working hard on fixing this.

A lot of things weren't possible before because it was a third party app, now that it is part of atlassian, they can create a better integration and features, but this of course takes some time.

Regards,

Laurens

Stephan Hannach July 1, 2021

Hello Laurens,

is there a Roadmap for integrated Insight?

Regards,

Stephan

Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

Hi Stephan,

As far as i know there isn't a clear roadmap.

But you can find some info here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-the-differences-between-insight-in-cloud-and-server/

Regards,

Laurens

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events