I want to know the following details.
1. Which all Atlassian products (among - Crowd, Bamboo, Jira, Stash) are available on Cloud ?
2. What are the pros and cons if we compare with "on premise" in terms of functionalities and securities (any other).
3. How can we calculate the cost of each cloud product ?
It also has (these do not have Server/DC options)
Pros and cons - not easy to say. Some of us see some things as a plus on one system, and others see the same thing as a minus. You will need to judge that for yourself. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/compare-atlassian-cloud-vs-server-744721664.html
Pricing - you'll need to look at the pricing pages for each Application you are interested in.
Hi @Pranab Kumar Pathak
Please verify the following documents for your questions. Hope it will helpful to you.
Hi @Pranab Kumar Pathak ,
1) Following Atlassian products are available on Cloud:
Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Core, Confluence, Bitbucket, Atlassian Access, Trello
More details can be found here (including pricing) [check the heading "Cloud Standard Pricing"] : https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud
Also checkout the following page: https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy/product-family
2) A detailed comparison between Cloud and on premise solution is available here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/compare-atlassian-cloud-vs-server-744721664.html
Hello! We are developing new set of features for the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant and Jira Cloud Migration Assistant and we’d like to invite our valued Atlassian Community members to help p...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events