Totally New Here to the Group.

Julie Steinke January 15, 2021

Hello!  I can't wait to see what all we can do with this amazing software.

7 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Julie!

We are glad you are here!!

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2021

I have a feeling it will be pretty spectacular! I love the pace of improvement now. I've stumbled across a couple of feature releases that I've been waiting for

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Welcome to the group, @Julie Steinke ! Hope you learn and share a lot in this group!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2021

Hi @Julie Steinke ,

Welcome to the community & Atlassian Answerer group!

You can Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy! All the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2021

Hello, Hello, @Julie Steinke 
Welcome and have a lot of fun!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2021

Hello @Julie Steinke ,

welcome! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, you can do tons of things with Atlassian's products :-).

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Hello @Julie Steinke ,

great to have you here, welcome!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2021

Welcome to Atlassian Community  @Julie Steinke 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events