• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Tons of spam from this group today?

2020-09-11_19-14-48.png

5 comments

I wasn't even a member of this group. When I clicked on any of the links in the emails to "view post" it said post not found.

Hi, Scott

I've got emails just like you. But when I clicked on links, I could open post.

For example, "view post" is enable.

Same here. 

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Sep 12, 2020

I think because that group is invitation only, you need to be logged in in order to see the posts.  If you didn't have an active session you would get the "post not found" message.  I got that same message this morning before I had logged in.

Wth is this? Woke up and full inbox of strange welcome messages!! 

Like Kyle Moseley likes this

Same here, we seem to be getting emails from new users to "Atlassian Answerers" saying hello.

Select Unwatch from this page to stop getting the emails: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Answerers/gp-p/Answerers

Overnight Atlassian Answerers have increased and so many "Hi", "Hello" messages.. What's happening?

Besides having everybody creating their own post maybe having just one Post where everybody can introduce themselves if they want to might decrease the "new post" notifications ? 

I guess https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Answerers/Introduce-yourselves-Atlassian-Answerers/gpm-p/1297865 will already be overseen

But I didn´t get that much spam as you guys! (or I was fast enough to filter them  ;) 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you