Thanks / Merci

Hugo September 13, 2020

Hugo Catellier here, projects manager for UnicornPowered in Quebec, Canada.

I enjoy and use Atlassian's products a lot, at Unicorn we are currently migrating all our projects to Jira/Bitbucket and we were already using Confluence every day (even every hour). For this kind of matter, maybe one the bests choices we did so far! I'm really glad to be part of that community and I hope I will be able to help others reach their goals.

Chargé de projets chez UnicornPowered (Propulsé par des Licornes, rien de moins) à Québec. J'adore et j'utilise énormément les produits d'Atlassian et nous sommes justement en train de migrer tous nos projets sur Jira/Bitbucket. Nous utilisons déjà Confluence depuis un bout de temps et ce chaque jour (voire chaque heure). Certainement l'une des meilleures décisions du genre en ce qui nous concerne! Bien heureux de faire partie de cette communauté et j'espère pouvoir aider les autres à atteindre leurs buts.

2 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2020

Hi @Hugo!

From one Canadian to another, welcome to the group!

Hugo September 16, 2020

Hi @Jimmy Seddon

Thanks for the greetings. Just for curiosity, where are you located?

Au plaisir mon cher collègue canadien ;)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

@Hugo  I live in Guelph, Ontario and work in Kitchener/Waterloo... well I haven't worked there for a number of months now ;)

Like Hugo likes this
Hugo September 29, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon no more office here too, all remote until... eternity 😜

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Hugo!

We are glad you are here!!

French Welcome.jpg

Hugo September 16, 2020

Thanks @John Funk 

Glad to be here too!!!

Bonne journée.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events