Paras Lehana from Auto-Suggest, IndiaMART

Paras_Lehana February 27, 2020

Hi,

Feeling very honoured and privileged to connect with you all. I'm Paras Lehana and I handle Auto-Suggest as a Development Engineer at IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. 

I live in Noida, UP, India. 

Besides programming, I'm a Badminton & Chess player. I travel a lot and love to capture memories through my camera. 

4 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 27, 2020

Hi Paras! Nice to meet you :) Where's a recent travel destination that you would recommend? 

Like Paras_Lehana likes this
Paras_Lehana February 28, 2020

Hey Briget,

How are you? I haven't been outside India yet. I think India already covers most of the travel aesthetics. I've visited every state in India except North-east and I'm aiming to travel the whole of India by I reach 25. :)

You would like to see my Highlights that I make for each trip: https://www.instagram.com/paras.lehana/

I recommend a road trip to Ladakh and Rajasthan. 

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2020

@Paras_Lehana  Welcome, I am also from Noida. May we will meet in next AUG meetup at Noida.

Paras_Lehana March 3, 2020

Looking forward! :)

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 2, 2020

Hey @Paras_Lehana welcome :)

Any cool site to play chess online?

Regards

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2020

I used an iOS by Magnus Carlsen. Seems really nice.

https://www.playmagnus.com/en

Paras_Lehana March 3, 2020

Chess.com always! :)

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2020

Hey @Paras_Lehana 

Welcome.

I am also from Noida and as @DPKJ  has said, we have an active Atlassian User Group for Noida.

Hope to see you in next meetup.

Paras_Lehana March 15, 2020

Hey @Deepanshu Natani,

Glad to meet you. :)

Looking forward to meet everyone! :) 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events