Michael Kimathi (MK)

Michael Kimathi _AC Nairobi_ Kenya_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2020

Hello Everyone,

This is just an intro so there is nothing much to read here apart from an overview of who I am. I go by the name Michael Kimathi or MK. I am also referred to as THE DJ MK in the entertainment industry. I am a consulting entrepreneur in the sense that I do consult as entrepreneurship. I am a creative with a vested interest in Tech and Entertainment. I have a background in Computer Science on Knowledge-Based Society and Innovation. 

I have mastered Ecosystem building for over 9yrs. Mostly I have been building Developer and Innovators community at both end to end and advising other community managers both on community and corporate level. It is with great interest when you view Africa and how the growth trajectory looks like in both the economic and political sphere one of the needed resource aspect is mindset change through timely knowledge sharing. Africa already has the most talented human resource that is smart and self-driven. 

I have built three communities in total namely Nairuby (Open source, agile and Entrepreneurship), BlackBerry Developer Community (Until 2015) focused on building apps on BlackBerry 10  and of course Atlassian Community since 2016 (Atlassian Products and Technology). All this has been an amazing journey for me.

Don't get it twisted I just love people.

Reach out to me about anything entertainment (Deejaying), developer communities, Software Development, strategy and ecosystem building.

I look forward to being an active answerer.

2 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2020

Hi Michael - very nice to meet you!!

We are glad you are here!

Like michael.kimathi likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hi @Michael Kimathi _AC Nairobi_ Kenya_ ,

Welcome to the Group and definitely we will grow & solve queries here together.

Good Luck!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events