Introduce yourselves, Atlassian Answerers!

Viewing page 4 of 5

123 comments

Comment

Catherine Heyes September 14, 2020

Hi there everyone

• From the UK - I'm a Lancashire lass
  • In my free time I like to travel on my motorbike around Europe and currently planning on a trip in the Himalayas
  • At work I'm a jack of all trades from analytics, project management, systems admin etc with my side hustle being the admin for the whole Atlassian portfolio and plug ins
  • Favorite quote:  Take time to breath
Like # people like this
Miguel Jesus _Team Files_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 14, 2020

Hi everyone :) 

Thank you for the invite @Bridget 

I'm Miguel, I'm a product designer at ikuTeam. We're based in Porto, Portugal.

On my free time I like to play videogames and a lot of things that I can't really do right now and I miss them so much, like having friends over, cook or bake something nice to share with them, go to the movies, have a drink. 

At my work, since we're a small team, I cover most of the design tasks and then some. Lately I've been building up the documentation for our product Team Files, and at the same time I started to engage more with the community to have a better sense of what people look for and I tried to share the little I know where I could.

Cheers,
Miguel

Like Leonard Chew likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

Hey everyone!

Just want to say a quick thank you for the invite before reeling of my answers, really excited to be part of the group :)

So, what you've all been waiting for...

• I'm from the UK, you'll find me hopping between Surrey and the North West.
  • My free time is currently filled with lots of cooking and different recipes, going on longer and longer walks (as far as my legs will take me), there's a touch of reading thrown in there and of course Netflix, but most of all my free time is spent with my crazy, loveable cocker spaniels!
  • My 9-5 is focused on marketing our partnership with Atlassian, running events, webinars, social, campaigns of all varieties, the website and much more.
  • Eeyore:

IMG_3992 2.JPG

• Cass (short for Castiel):

IMG_7900.JPG

• The most common quote said to me almost on a weekly basis is "marketing is like painting the Forth Bridge" - and it's kind of stuck as a favourite for me now other than "done and dusted!"
  • I answer community questions primarily to help in any way my limited knowledge can, I'm a couple of years in on my Atlassian knowhow so hope I can help with those tricky first steps and sticking points. But it also helps expand my understanding so it's a win win.
  • I guess my proudest would have to be my first accepted answer but there's still a ways to go yet :)
Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2020

Your dogs are so cute! ☺️

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2021

Eeyore and Cass are adorable! 

CJ Edwards September 14, 2020
  • Where you're from.
    • Napinka, Manitoba, Canada
  • What you do with your free time
    • Gaming, renovating/framing/building, IoT maker
  • What you do with your work time
    • Jira/Confluence DC admin sculpt/code custom solutions for our teams.
  • Photos of your pets/favorite vacation/creative creation
    • my three weens! 
    • 20200824_132303.jpg
  • Your favorite quote 
    • Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life
  • Why you answer Community questions
    • I mostly lurk, but I answer when I feel I can help!
  • Link to your proudest Accepted Answer ;)
    • null

Thanks for having me, I will answer more as time goes by. I love the more complex groovy/java questions and imagining my answers and seeing others answers.

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2020

And again dogs! ☺️

Deep (TechTime Initiative Group) September 14, 2020

Hola!

1. I'm from New Zealand
  2. In my free time, I play PubG and yes that was me who wiped your squad last night ;) 
  3.  During my work time I do all kind of stuff from like having fun, goofing to testing our apps for different Atlassian products like Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket etc etc on Server and Clod.
    P.S: I'm a Software Tester who write automated test scripts and design frameworks from scratch, of course with the help of developers as I'm still a beginner!
  4. All I can say is I love pets but I don't have one :D and my favourite vacation/creation, ummmmmm - still waiting for one :P 
  5. Confusing but here it is: If you need motivation to help others, then you definitely need help!
  6. Why I answer community questions because I love helping people.
  7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kia tūpato @Bridget 

Gian Israel Nampi September 15, 2020

Hello Everyone! My name is Gian, Thank you and I am very happy to be part of this Group. Allow me to introduce my self.

• Where you're from
    • I'm from Philippines. "Mabuhay" to all of you! :)
    • I spend my free time with my Family, Pets, watching Netflix, playing League of Legends, and Moble games, and also I give time to Improve my self at work by studying.
    • I am Junior Atlassian Administrator, from my new and current work, I am still new and still learning and I can say that Atlassian tools is very exciting at the same time challenging. I have handled Jira administration from my previous company when I was a Server Administrator and what I have accomplish or do is to configured Jira to use mail-server, ldap sync, prometheus node exporter and monitoring alerts, and user administration, addons. and at the time of COVID pandemic I lose my work but luckily I've been hired with a new role, and now I’ve been open to a lot of things, I can now handle and configure project settings, designing workflow, creating custom fields, screen fields and a lot of things that Jira, Confluence can offer. and there’s never a day that I got bored, I am very happy and starting to join webinars and events from Atlassian and Atlassian Community.
    • My Stress reliever Dog :) name Hatchi (Brown) and Cotton (White).
    • Sometimes I work at the rooftop of our house to have air and views from the city.
  • P_20171014_104538.jpgP_20171230_102206.jpgIMG_20200916_142000.jpg
  • Your favorite quote
    • "Venture or be forgotten" this is a quote which I get from my experiences in life during hard times. and why I can say I am still here and fighting.
    • To improve myself as well as get new ideas relevant to my experience dealing with issues, etc. and to promote and grow our Atlassian Community.
    • I have posted some answers but more of a recommendation base on my experiences and research. no Accepted Answer yet. :)
Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2020

🐕☺️🐕

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2020

Mabuhay!! So nice to meet you and your adorable pups. 

Christian Nordström [Eficode] September 17, 2020

Hello All,

• I’m from Sundsvall, Sweden
  • I spend my free time with my family and training
  • I’m Head of Head of Consultants / Atlassian Consultant at Riada in Sweden 
  • I answer questions because I like helping others and I like learning from others.

Thanks,

Christian Nordström

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2020

Hello @Christian Nordström [Eficode] ! Hope things are going well over in Sweden. We are happy to having you in our group!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2020

Hi all! 
late but not too late :-)

• Franconia, Northern Bavaria, Germany 
  • Running, reading, shopping 
  • Project Manager & Jira product owner / admin 
  • You might find some around the community pages 😊
  • No mud, no lotus 
  • To help
  • Not yet 
Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
September 28, 2020

@nina_schmidt better late than never! What books have you been enjoying lately? 

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2020

Sketchnotes and handlettering themed books and books from Vince Ebert - German Comedian

- and I started Saint-Exupéry in English 😊 

@Bridget and you? 

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2020

Hello, 
My name is Anna and I am glad I can join this group :)

• I am from Poland, Warsaw
  • I love to read books and watch good movies. Moreover, I am really passionate about surfing & snowboarding
  • I work as a client consultant in SoftwarePlant. I use my expertise to help people to improve different project management areas with help of BigPicture/Jira
  • Skip the pic
  • The essence of great leadership is influence, not authority.
  • I like to distribute my expertise, solve users' issues, and provide knowledge about trending solutions.
  • Next time :)

Best, Anna

Maik September 21, 2020

Hello everyone :)

• I'm from Monterrey, México
  • I usually play videogames, I love playing nintendo games in general but I also enjoy FPS like Valorant
  • My role in the company is as a software developer, but I have experience with bamboo configurations and plugin development for Jira cloud and server. I'm also certified as a Jira and Confluence administrator.
  • "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." - Kakashi Hatake
  • I like to help others with problems I've already been struggling resolving. It's also comforting to see how your answer saves time for others.
  • I only have one accepted answer at the moment haha

Here's some photos of my cat "wapi" :) She's usually with me while I'm working: 

wapix luigi.jpegApplicationFrameHost_2020-09-21_10-12-16.png

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
September 28, 2020

Hello, Wapi and @Maik ! I love the reason you like to answer questions on Community - I too think that saving other people time is a huge motivator. We are lucky to have you as part of our Community! 

Like Maik likes this
Samuel Bar September 26, 2020

Hi and thanks for the invitation!!

• Where you're from - I'm from Tela Aviv, Israel
  • What you do with your free time - I spend my free time riding horses
  • What you do with your work time - I'm Sr. Program Manager for an SW company and I lead the Agile spirit and manage Jira
  • Photos of your favorite vacation - (CO, USA)
    20171003_093159.jpg
  • Your favorite quote - Mission accomplished!
  • Why you answer Community questions - share my experience and learn from others

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
September 28, 2020

Hey @Samuel Bar ! That is an incredible photo. You look like a legit cowboy! Mission accomplished indeed. 

Like Samuel Bar likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2020

Hi everybody !!!

• Where you're from
    • I'm from Zaragoza - Spain
    • Read, listen to music, to write, cook, parent kids
    • I'm work with Atlassian products, Agile, teams, projects
    •  foto.JPG
  • Your favorite quote 
    • If you want different results, do not do the same
    • To help the people
    • the answer is yet to come
Jayesh Wankhade October 13, 2020

Hello Everyone! I am Jayesh Wankhade. I am a Software Tester by profession and also working as a JIRA administrator in my current organization i.e., Softtronics Development LLP, Ahmedabad.  I am working on JIRA and Confluence as well. 

• Where you're from - Ahmedabad India
  • What you do with your free time - Mostly writing blogs, listening to music, or chat with friends
  • What you do with your work time - Software Tester and Project Coordinator. 
  • Photos of your pets/favorite vacation/creative creation - I love to travel. Don't have any specific vacation place. But yes I would love to visit NewZealand once. 
  • Your favorite quote - Be the change you want to see in the world.
  • Why you answer Community questions - I love to help people in solving their problems. I like to share my experience with others. 
  • Link to your proudest Accepted Answer ;)  - Here is my accepted answer link https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-bulk-move-specific-Epic-label-having-a-story-task-bug/qaq-p/1228690#M391293

Here I am enjoying a peaceful environment at the riverside. It's a riverfront area in Ahmedabad India.

67424075_2627926530552236_32158279865991168_o.jpg

Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2020

Hi people!

I'm from Recife, Brazil. (A lot beachs)

Usually i drink, study or bouth in my free time. And in my job i solve problems using Atlassian tools or improve work processes using Atlassian tools.

Well, i love beachs!

perfil.jpg

I repeat for me all days: -You can be better.

I really needed the Atlassian community and decided to return the favors that were answered.

See you!

Kind Regards

Roberto Miasack

Like # people like this
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2021

It's nice to see other Brazilians around here :) 

Like Roberto Miasack likes this
Rita Nygren November 11, 2020

Greetings fellow earthlings.

* I'm in Oregon, US 

* I bicycle a lot, around town or on mtb.  I also read fiction and help run a science lecture series.

* At work, I am an application project manager, business intelligence evangelist, backup DBA, and lead our Security Awareness program.

* Toby the cat is snoring behind me, as I'm working-from-basement during COVID.  (it's not a purr)

*"I do have a sense of adventure." I said.  "It's overawed by my sense of self-preservation." - Scalzi

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2020

Hello Atlassian group,
It feels great to join this group.!

I am from India

I love to play the guitar when I find some free time (when I was a student 10yrs back it was the only major activity I used to do). :) 

Now I help teams develop Software products and trouble them as a Scrum Master :D 
and regularly Running around the Atlassian Community and helping everyone by learning and answering out relevant questions here :) 

Noopur Varshney _AIO Tests_
Marketplace Partner
December 14, 2020

Hello All,

Glad to join the group. I am from India.

In my free time, I love to listen to music and dance. I can dance all day if possible :)

I am new to this community and I am trying to learn new things about Atlassian products everyday. As I learn, I share. 

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2020

Gidday all,

New to the forums - here's my answers

• Where you're from - Brisbane, Australia
  • What you do with your free time - Parent mostly (2 kids 4 and 1 y/old), Brew beer, enjoy trying new beers (Untappd tragic), Watching Rugby League and Cricket.
  • What you do with your work time - Last few years has been product management and delivery (heavy use of jira software/confluence), now I work for an Atlassian partner implementing Atlassian products (cloud). My side hustle is building websites for small businesses.
  • Photos of your pets/favorite vacation/creative creation - Well the creation is that little amber coloured ale of goodness. 
    beerfridge (2).jpg
  • Your favorite quote - Do or do not, there is not try - Yoda
  • Why you answer Community questions - The forums have been amazing for me to work out how to get the most of of the products I've been using over the years and now I  want to help share my knowledge wherever I can.
  • Link to your proudest Accepted Answer ;) - I'm new to the forums, so none yet :)
BC January 12, 2021

Hello All

-Brian here from Virginia, US

-I am currently a System Admin - Server: Jira, JSD, Confluence ( multiple instances )

-Love spending time with the kids and anytime outside is a good time for me

-Looking forward to sharing the wealth of knowledge on the Community !!!

RahulD February 5, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the invitation. I am a software engineer and a website developer. I hope to contribute in the community, thanks.

Like Sudarshan likes this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2021

Welcome @Rahul 

Erik Vanderstraeten February 8, 2021

Hi all

• I'm from Belgium (yes, I did eat a waffle last week and steak with french fries today :-) )
  • Free time is spent with my kids, a little sport and playing music.
  • At work I manage a small team of IT support engineers + try to assist business in rolling out and using new tools (Jira/Confluence/Microsoft Teams/ ...)
  • Favorite quote:
    • "Without music, life would be a mistake" (F. Nietzsche) 
    • I learn from the Q&A available.
    • Hence I think it's logical to give something back when we can.
    • (hope I'll find the time for it though...)

All the best!

Erik.

Patrick Heidel May 3, 2021

Hi everyone, 

my name is Patrick and i am really excited to be a part of this community, too. This is a great chance to learn from each other. Therefore here are my answers:

• I am from Germany 
  • I like to do some Karate and use my free time with my kids and our animals (3 Cats, 1 Labrador)
  • I am an IT Application Engineer with the specialization for Atlassian Tools (Jira / Confluence), DocuSign, and I like to produce short instruction videos for our costumers
  • 出る釘は打たれる
    Deru kugi wa utareru
    The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.
  • Cause it's a great opportunity to learn from each other and to help people who are stucking in different problems
  • I regret there is no accepted answer yet ;-) But there are only a few in the last days...  
Lorenzo Phillips
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2021

Wassup everyone! 

• Where you're from
    • I currently reside in Colorado
    • My company, RenWare, Inc., is an Atlassian Solutions Partner so I am constantly supporting clients and general users of the Atlassian tools.
  • Your favorite quote 
    • "Luck in when preparation meets opportunity"
    • Helps keep me up to date on things and learn new approaches to common problems.

I look forward to engaging and learning with you all!

ryder June 18, 2021
  • Where you're from - I am in Munich, Germany
  • What you do with your free time - I go Scuba diving and bike tours
  • What you do with your work time - I explain companies how to make a ISO 27001 certification with using Confluence
  • Photos of your pets/favorite vacation/creative creation - maybe later.
  • Your favorite quote - "...everything has it's pros and cons"
  • Why you answer Community questions - I often search for solutions and I want to give back a little bit
  • Link to your proudest Accepted Answer ;) - Nothing I have yet.

I'm looking forward to find smart solutions and answers here.

William Tanner August 6, 2021

Greetings everyone! 

• Where you're from
    • I live and work in the Washington, DC area
    • I have 2 daughters that take up a lot of my time. When I get out and there isn't a massive pandemic underway, I will probably be near a mosh pit at a heavy metal concert!
    • I also enjoy reading lots of non-fiction books, always learning.
    • I am an Atlassian admin, supporting my company and external customers.
  • Your favorite quote 
    • "Live Life Hard!"
    • The Community has provided me lots of help over the years, so I'll do anything to give back and help others if I can.  I also like staying on top of what is going on.

Hope to engage with the other community members here!

Marcel Sokolovsky
Atlassian Team
August 27, 2021

Hello All!

I'm very happy to be here !

• Where you're from: São Paulo - Brazil
  • What you do with your free time: Play tennis and Xbox games with 8-year old son
  • What you do with your work time: Premier Support Engineer at Atlassian
  • Photos of your favorite vacation/creative creation:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-03 at 19.11.32.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-03 at 17.09.33.jpeg
  • Your favorite quote: Don't be ashamed of being open and honest
  • Why you answer Community questions: Love helping customers be successful!

I'm looking forward to continue helping out our customers!
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events