Howdy!

Hey there from Latvia! I work in a fintech company, we do software stuff for people who think that classic Banks has to go ;) Right now we are in the middle of the transfer from Trello which we used for like 7 years and I'm the one who is responsible for smooth trip.

Anyways, i ask more than answer at this moment, but i hope my raised discussions will help to somebody else too!

Happy inc holidays everyone!

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Alexey!

We are glad you are here!

And Happy New Year to all!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Alexey ,

Welcome to the group! We are glad you are here!

Wish you a very Happy New Year!

We are always here to help everyone out!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2021

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as part of the group.

Like Alexey likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Welcome to the group!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events