How can we share a link to post questions with the tags already set?

Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2020

As an Answerer, I recognize that tagging a question properly makes it more likely to show up for experts in the category represented by that tag.  

How can one share a community link with the tag (or multiple tags) set already?  For example:  A number of app makers use Community as their Q&A forum for their apps.  Ideally they could encourage their users to post questions with a link that guarantees the answer shows up in the feed they monitor for their products tags.

I share this URL (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/cli/tg-p) for Bob Swift Atlassian CLI community questions, but I'm not sure it will reliably work long-term to tag the users question as desired.

1 comment

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 24, 2020

Hi @Michael Kuhl _Appfire_ - unfortunately our Community platform doesn't support this functionality (for now). I will send your feedback to our engineering team and keep you posted if this becomes possible! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events