Hi

mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2020

Hi,

I just want to say hi to you and give a short introduction. I am the founder of Hipporello. Since we build a product for Trello users, I am trying to guide them about the general questions they ask and specifically question which is related to Trello and external user communication. I learned many things from this community. And trying to help back the community based on my expertise areas.

Take care, stay safe & healthy!

2 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 11, 2020

Welcome, @mustafa sener _Hipporello_ ! Thanks in advance for all the valuable Trello knowledge you provide! 

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2020

Thank you. I am happy to be here too

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

Hi @mustafa sener _Hipporello_,

Welcome to the group!

I'm sure there is a lot you can teach us!  I'm not a very experienced Trello user myself.

Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2020

Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events