Hi everyone

Daniel Davkovski September 15, 2020

Daniel from Kansas City here. 

I work as a PM in a lead generation company. One of the projects I've been working on for the past 6 months is implementing Jira and Confluence across all departments and companies. It's been a real challenge in the implementation, mostly through the need to highlight the current processes and drive them to the next level. 

Only few months after rolling everything successfully - everyone was able to see the benefits this brought (easiness to communicate and track, eased reporting, transparency, improved productivity and a huge increase in visibility). 

We are using Jira now to literally organize the full day-to-day (supported with well outlined documentation in Confluence), from tasks - requests - managing objectives and employee goals. 

The amount of customizations to the exisiting jira workflows we did is huge (followed with many add-ons and many more to come). 

So if you are in charge of organization/operations or wondering how you can utilize those platforms to take your company to the next level, do not hesitate to give me a shout. I am happy to share our story and what and how we've done it. 

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Daniel!

We are glad you are here!!

Like Daniel Davkovski likes this
Daniel Davkovski September 15, 2020

Thanks John! 

Glad to be here as well :) 

Karen_Mustain September 15, 2020

@Daniel Davkovski  Welcome Daniel.  I'm the ACE leader in KC.  Would love for you to join our community....https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Kansas-City/gp-p/kansas-city

Like Erica Moss likes this
Joao Zampa September 15, 2020

Great Stuff Daniel!

BTW: I lived in KC for a year and I've loved the city.

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2020

Welcome Daniel 👋

carolina_acevedo July 27, 2022

Hello Daniel,

Great challenge, Congrats!!

I am here because I created two dashboards in one project, the first one is a Kanban board and the other one is a scrum board. I created the components to split the user stories by board however, the user stories that I am able to see on the scrum board, I am able to see them on the kanban board as well.  I need to see some user stories on the scrum board but not on the Kanban board. How can I hide them from the Kanban board and have the visibility on their correspondent board ? 

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events