Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi - Kate here from ProForma

Kate Caldecott
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2020

Hi all - thanks for having me.  I am from ProForma, a marketplace app.  I am keen to learn from seasoned veterans on how to answer questions clearly and succinctly, especially when often dealing with a diverse knowled range.  Interested to see the guiding tips.  thanks again.

1 comment

Comment

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the interest in wanting to answer questions in our Community.  I'd recommend checking out @Bridget 's article on this topic over in The Community Leaders guide to A+ answers.  It covers lots of the points we would like to see in Answers so that they are accessible to everyone.

Personally, I'm a big fan of always trying to link to documentation or bug tickets when I answer questions.  I think it helps to let other users know that we have other resources out there that might already address their problem, or perhaps we're already tracking their problem as a bug or feature.  But it also can help to cite any sources as a means share our knowledge and avoid the pitfalls of tribal knowledge.

Thanks again for your interest.

Andy

Like Bridget likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events