Hello from Nayeem

Hello everybody, this is Nayeemuddin Khan from Houston, TX.

Currently, I am working as a Change Manager at Calpine for the last few years and was recently added with the additional responsibility of administering JIRA for the company. I am very interested in exploring and learning JIRA in-depth so that I can help resolve the different types of issues from my users. Every day I get different types of issues and newer issues do sometimes takes time to resolve. This community page has many issues that have been answered and do help, but not all the issues are listed here. I answer questions here because I most often seek answers for issues and when I find them, I try to share with the community so that others can be benefited as well and don't waste time finding a solution that we have already known.

10 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Welcome to the group, @Nayeemuddin Khan !

Like Nayeemuddin Khan likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

@Nayeemuddin Khan Welcome to community.  I would suggest having your company get you trained up and certified if possible.  https://training.atlassian.com/

Nayeemuddin Khan April 27, 2021

Thank you, Taranjeet and Brant.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Nayeem!

We are glad you are here!!

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Welcome @Nayeemuddin Khan !

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Welcome!

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2021

Welcome, @Nayeemuddin Khan ! 

Nice start and cool community-position! 

I'm sure you have some knowledge to share with the community!

Nayeemuddin Khan April 27, 2021

Thank you, John, Benjamin, Gonchik, and Alexander. Surely it's going to be beneficial for all.

Simone Lavagna April 28, 2021

Hi @Nayeemuddin Khan ,

Welcome to the community. 

I'm happy to help if you are still seeking for answers. I can't say I'm a guru of Jira, but I've been quite keen on learning as much as I could so far, so I definitely have a good grasp and knowledge on the Platform. I work on Jira Cloud though, just in case your questions are more related to Data Center. However the Community has a vast knowledge base, so I'm sure I could point you to the right point if needed. 

The training section is awesome by the way!

I'm also certain you can share your knowledge with me and all the members, so I look forward to hearing from you and collaborate!

Thanks and have a lovely day. Stay safe!

Simone

Nayeemuddin Khan April 28, 2021

Thank you, Simone. That's so nice of a message. We do have the cloud version of JIRA and we struggle sometimes to figure out the exact cause.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events