cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Dresden, Germany

Franz Reichard _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2020

I'm Franz from Germany and I'm happy to join this group :)

The Atlassian Community is a great place to learn from each other and to support each other. I already found many answers here. And when I have something to contribute I'm happy to do so.

As a part of the Communardo Service Center I support different customers in German speaking countries with the administration and configuration of Jira projects and Confluence spaces as well as standard tasks like user permissions and creation of projects and spaces and also with other Atlassian tools like Bitbucket and Bamboo.

As part of the Communardo Products team I support customers with questions around our Communardo apps

Thanks again for inviting me to this group :)

3 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2020

Nice to meet you, Frank! Ich liebe Dresden! Sehr schöne Stadt :-)

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Franz!

We are glad you are here!!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2020

Willkommen / Welcome Franz 👋

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events