cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Benko

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2020

Hi all, I'm Iain Dooley. I'm the founder of a company soon to be called Benko (but currently called The Procedure People :)

Benko is all about making remote work, work!

I have 3 products based on Trello:

BenkoDesk: shared email in Trello (like HelpScout)

BenkoBoard: use Trello as a personal Gmail client (and a couple of other notification things)

BenkoPhone: use Trello as a virtual mobile phone (currently Australia only!)

The Benko brand I'm developing is an evolution of the previous The Procedure People brand, and will serve to unify all the product and service names that are currently disparately named. In addition to the 3 x software products above we have:

BenkoZero (formerly Hooked on Zero): weekly productivity coaching for BenkoBoard users on how to use task shortlisting as a prioritisation method

BenkoBot: Automate Trello and minimise data entry between systems using the Trellinator framework to put the right checklist in front of the right person at the right time

BenkoTeam: create a page of online documentation for each and every checklist item, and facilitate collaboration with casual remote workers to scale administrative support functions without a linear increase in staff costs

---

Phew! So anyway that's what I'm working on. I hope to have the new Benko website up at benkoworks.com soon, along with all the product specific domains.

The other big challenge I have right now is that to enable more than 100 signups for BenkoDesk using Google I have to get an external security assessment which is super expensive so I'm asking my current customers to pay in advance for lifetime access. The response has been pretty positive so far, so fingers crossed I'll be totally verified and able to accept signups soon!!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events