Hello World!

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

I'm a new member to this group and an excited user and evangelist for Atlassian products and services. I have spent the last decade of my career creating PMO's for organizations that need a unified approach to project management and product development. I look forward to sharing my experiencing and learning from you all. 

3 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 11, 2020

@elizabeth_jones , hello! Wow - you certainly have experience that I'm sure would help so many others in this Community. Thank you for joining the group! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

Thank you so much Bridget; I do hope I can be of help :)

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Elizabeth!

We are glad you are here!!

welcome aboard.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2020

@elizabeth_jones 

Thanks for joining us. It looks like we share the same passion PMO's organization and collaboration tools. And @Bridget for the records... I am the first to ask...

@elizabeth_jones would you like to do a remote presentation for one of our Atlassian Community Events? I have Florida (Palm Beach) and California (Temecula) that would love to participate and learn from your experience / Lessons Learned. 

;) here is my LinkedIN so we can connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabianlopez/

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!  I'm excited to connect with other like minded individuals :). I'm be happy to, and please do look for my connection request shortly.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2020

YAY! More people are joining! Welcome @elizabeth_jones!

Like elizabeth_jones likes this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2020

Thanks for the warm welcome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events