Have you gotten your Cloudie yet?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 6, 2021

Read about the Cloudies here!

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 3.32.22 PM.png

Has your Cloudie arrived yet? Is it sitting (proudly) on your desk or being (gently) chewed on by your baby or being (lovingly) slept on by your cat? Please share your pictures here because I am so excited to see Cloudie out in the wild. 

I'm also happy to confirm that we have more Cloudies available. In fact, we still have dozens left, so it's definitely not too late. Do you want to earn one of your very own? Just answer 30 or more community questions while supplies last. (All answers since September 15th count towards the Cloudies.) 

Here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Have a Cloudie? Share a picture so everyone can feel the FOMO! Still working on yours?  Check out all the details and go go go! Cloudie believes in you! 

30 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

@Monique vdB - I caught a feral Cloudie in the post this week! I'll post a shot of it soon (does Cloudie have a gender?). 😄

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 6, 2021

@Dave Liao Cloudie was designed as a gender-neutral friend, but once they arrive in your house they could evolve, who's to say? 😂

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

@Monique vdB True, life finds a way...

Like # people like this
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

If I can help in Jira let me know 

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2021

I miss the original post. Hopefully, I can catch up and get a Cloudie.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 7, 2021

@Benjamin fingers crossed! :) 

Like # people like this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

@Monique vdB - Thanks! Crossing my fingers. I think I'm there but I'm not sure how to check on my progress. 

habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

me too 

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2021

@habib rahman you're at five answers! 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2021

Love my Cloudie and the socks are divine!

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

cloudie sighting. bigfoot is hiding behind the tree.

IMG_2585.jpg

Like # people like this
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

nice I hope i get on 

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2021

I love the Cloudie. Thanks 

Like # people like this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB it was my first Atlassian "gift" so I was really happy. I had an opportunity to love the Cloudie for 2seconds. It was stolen by my son after that but he really loves it to. So socks for me and the "badge" was really cool and socks were used twice already :).

IMG_20201230_192536.jpg

Like # people like this
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB ,

I'm new into Atlassian Community system. Joined in December 2020.

I think answered some questions in community. How can i get the cute Cloudie.

image.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 7, 2021

@KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH you should have already qualified! @Kyren Wong can you double check? 

Thanks so much for all your participation! Amazing how many accepted solutions you already have! 

Like # people like this
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

The current count of accepted solutions is 25.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 7, 2021

@KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH they don't need to be accepted for you to earn your Cloudie! 

habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

Cloudie i hope i get one 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Haha @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ I feel your pain. 

Mine was thoroughly investigated as well by my son.

IMG_4339.jpg

Like # people like this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

@Dirk Ronsmans he's hungry obviously :D

Yellowroll animals baby hungry cartoons GIF

Like # people like this
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

he won heheh bless

Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2021

My son loves it so much that he sleeps with it. He likes the name too, the "Cloudie" :)

Cloudie.jpeg

Like # people like this
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

nice

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

Mine arrived....so cute...Peggy agreed! ...

20201231_112427 (2).jpg

Don't think I've seen Cloudie since!

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 14.23.29.png

Rather than having it eaten by the kids or the pets, I promoted mine to my personal assistant ...

It seems that I'm doing half the work I used to do last year, but still am just as productive ;-)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Mine has a nice spot on the side of my desk and keeping a watchful eye. I hope there's no hidden camera and microphone in there!  :-)

Cloudie2.jpg

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Have you tried saying "Hey Cloudie" and waiting for a response? ;-)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

She said "talk to Alexa"     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like # people like this
Jonny Carter
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2021

She's just there to watch you and report your good behavior back to Atlassian. If you're really good, Michael Cannon-Brookes comes down your chimney on December 10th to give you stock options.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Seemed appropriate to move her under the Gojira sign.  :-)

cloudie.jpg

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

under GOJIRA? Would that not make your cloudie actually foggie? ;-)

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

My Cloudie's decked out with its own fitness tracker. Since Cloudie floats, the tracker isn't really capturing its steps. But hey, it's the effort that counts!  

cloudie-fitness.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Man, that Cloudie is really active! @Dave Liao  you need to put your fitbit on a some dog at the park and have it run around for ya...

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

haha good idea! A dog would probably beat my walking scores

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

The dog would get you a high score everyday :)

P.s. I really struggle with hitting my daily goal pretty much daily...

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

My Cloudie immediately found new friends - my elePHPant and sheep for luck :-).

Thanks again, I love him.

IMG_0233.jpg

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Mine enjoys sitting next to flowers ☺️💐

3523CB04-E681-47D8-B3BB-A2425C4BDAAA.jpeg

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Those flowers are amazing! The tulips will be fantastic in bloom!

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Already starting 💐☺️
D1650F29-0550-4B18-AAE5-C21F1663950B.jpeg

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

How beautiful!

Like nina_schmidt likes this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

@Monique vdB @Kyren Wong -

I have not yet receive the Cloudie package in US mail.  Can you assist?  Last time (12/14/20), Kryen confirmed that she has updated the address to send out my package.

Sincerely, Joseph Chung Yin

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin yes I just checked, I've added your name to the second batch of addresses which have not been sent out yet but rest assured when I send out the second batch I'll let you know. 

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

@Monique vdB  I have already completed the Cloudie challenge and provided more than 30 answers for Cloud tag. When will I get my Cloudie? I have Cloudie Trophy but not this cute one.

cloudie.png

I really want this :)

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2021

@Monique vdB  waiting for your reply!

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

It's here!

The only problem is to decide which kid is going to get what.

cloudie.jpg

But I'm keeping the socks!

Like # people like this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

@Monique vdB   I am also qualified ?, i never got a  gift  from Atlassian, I deserve some Cloudies :D

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2021

@Moses Thomas you're at seven answers! Keep up the good work!

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

@Kyren Wong  Thanks! for the Info, soon i should be there :) can wait for Cloudie

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2021

@Moses Thomas totally believe in you m8! 

Like Moses Thomas likes this
Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

@Monique vdB  I think i am qualified, but not sure fingers cross..!!! awaiting for Cloudie..!!!

Let me know if something i have to do, to earn cloudie for my place

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
January 8, 2021

Hi @Ganesh Babu just checked your ID and I see that as of 1/7 you have 13 answers keep up the good work! 

Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Sure @Kyren Wong ...!!! Thanks for the information

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2021

I think my Cloudie is still on the long way to germany.......

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
January 8, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert you're on the second batch of addresses that has yet to be sent out! But don't worry you'll definitely get your Cloudie! :D 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2021

perfect, thanks

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2021

My 2 cloudies arrived today:

20210114_155417.jpg

Like habib rahman likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

No, I think I missed something :/ Maybe I didn't qualify...  Yeah @Monique vdB  what is the qualification for a Cloudie?   Thanks, One Clueless...

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Sorry @Monique vdB  I see it now :) -> If you want your own very cute three dimensional stuffed companion cloud, named Cloudie, answer 30 questions on the community!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

@Monique vdB  I qualified! Hope there are still more left to ship out ;)

q.jpg

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2021

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen you're at fifteen answers! Keep up the good work~ 

Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2021

I think I should now have qualified, can you please confirm @Monique vdB if I have qualified please.

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2021

@Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_ Received your response! 

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2021

Maggie always gets the priority around here!

IMG_7385.jpgIMG_7393.jpg

Like # people like this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB , 

I just went answering few questions with "cloud" tagged, but am not sure how many I have answered so far and how many is remaining to get me qualified, am I in it yet?

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2021

@Vinod Ramadoss Check out this report! 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2021

My Cloudie found some friends and we're enjoying the time together! Thanks so much, @Monique vdB  and Team :-)

CloudieCarlos.jpeg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events