Greetings!

Stefan Solender April 22, 2020

My name is Stefan, I am Python developer and Scrum master in Stockholm, Sweden having used Atlassian products for about 5 years (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket). I will try to contribute as good as I can.

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2020

Hi @Stefan Solender,

Welcome to the group!  With that amount of experience I'm sure there are plenty of people you will be able to help!

Like Stefan Solender likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2020

Hi Stefan! Very nice to meet you - we are glad you are here!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2020

Hi, @Stefan Solender  Welcome to the Group.

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2020

Hi @Stefan Solender and welcome! :-) 

micheal_okwegada April 23, 2020

welcome @stefen solender

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

Hi @Stefan Solender ,

Welcome to the group! Lets help others to solve there problems!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events