Greeting

Medhat Ahmed September 14, 2020

Hi Team

Thanks for inviting me to this group and hope it will be useful for all of us My name is Medhat I'm from Egypt and working with customers in Gulf and middle east I'm working as a technical consultant in Atlassian partner.

Best Regards,

Medhat

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Medhat!

We are glad you are here!!

I have been to Cairo - lots to see and do there!

Like Medhat Ahmed likes this

Hi John

thanks, and nice to meet you if you are still in Egypt I would like to invite you to a cup of coffee and if not I would like to know more about you.

BR,

Medhat

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

I am back in the US now, but I hope to visit Egypt again in February. Would love to have a cup of coffee with you.  :-)

Is there much Atlassian/Jira work being done in Egypt? Do you have a user group there? 

Actually there is no user group here, and please whatsapp me in my number 0201146232964 it seems that we can be a friends!

BR,

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2020

Will do - thanks!

Like Medhat Ahmed likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events