Good morning from Germany

Alexander Raymukanov September 15, 2020

Have a nice day everyone.

My name is Alexander, I work as project manager in private high-tech company and administrate on-premise Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket (internal part, not server installation).

I am learning automation with custom groovy scripts through mygroovy and scriptrunner and have big advances in planning automation (Gantt chart update based on manual links and entered data, ranks).

I also started learning creation of custom plugins with atlassian sdk in IntelliJ IDEA, but it goes not super fast.

I will be glad to further improve my knowledge and help others

4 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Welcome to the group @Alexander Raymukanov!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Alexander!

We are glad you are here!!

welcome - German.jpg

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2020

Welcome / herzlich willkommen Alexander 👋

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the group @Alexander Raymukanov 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events