Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the Cloudies! ☁️

Viewing page 2 of 2

42 comments

Comment

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 26, 2020

@Monique vdB is it active until the end of year? Is it any place where we can check our progress? I guess that I achieved 30 responses but maybe I'm wrong :) 

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2020

I need a Cloudie in my life. 

cloud1555x1235030614

Must catch them all!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2020

Oh my God I would love one!!!!!

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2020

Guess who received my cloudie cute cute cute cloudie today?????

giphy

@Monique vdB thank you and the other nice Atlassian people envolved on that! IIIII LOVED IT!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2021

Yeah, the cloudie arrived here also :) Thanks @Monique vdB for all the effort put into this! Highly appreciated!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 4, 2021

@Patricia Francezi hooray! So happy to hear this Patricia and thank you so much for participating in the contest!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 4, 2021

@Daniel Ebers mine has not arrived yet! *stares at mailbox*

Thanks to you too!!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

@Monique vdB is there a hope to still win the cloudie?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 6, 2021

Hi all! I can confirm that Cloudies are still available, and now there is a thread to share a  picture of your Cloudie once it arrives.  (Will you use this as an excuse to post a cute Cloudie-themed selfie or a picture of your parakeet with Cloudie in the backgrund? We won't judge.) 

Like # people like this
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2021

Looking forward to receiving my cloudie soon hopefully :)

Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

@Monique vdB Are there still cloudies that need a new home? :D I haven't heard yet but should qualify to rehome one of these cuties :D 

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 19, 2021

Same here! No idea if it is still active or not. We hope so! <3

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
March 10, 2021

Hello group!

This is Gorka from Spain, nice to e-met you! Just won my Cloudie :) ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Like Simone Lavagna likes this
Simone Lavagna April 23, 2021

Well done @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ !!!

Like Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
April 24, 2021

Thanks! just received it yesterday at home

EzuRkBTWEAAsjHM.jpg

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2021

Hi @Kyren Wong and @Monique vdB ,

Completed the Cloudie Challenge.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 5.01.47 PM.png
-Sri

Like # people like this
Simone Lavagna April 23, 2021

I'd definitely like to participate :-)

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2021

Thank you for the Cloudie!  ☁️

Although I had received the package around 2 weeks back, I was able to open and get it photographed by my son only yesterday. India is currently dealing with a terrible 2nd wave of Covid, and I was also down with it for the last 3 weeks. Thankfully I didn't need any hospitalisation. 

The below photo of the Cloudie in the open sunlight gives me hope that that this phase too shall pass and look forward for bright sunny days ahead! 🌤️   

Cloudie.jpeg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 10, 2021

@Ajay _view26_ I am so glad to hear you are doing okay! This post made my day, thank you. Stay safe. <3 

Like Ajay _view26_ likes this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2021

@Monique vdB I need a cloudie too! Is it still available?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 18, 2021

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ these particular Cloudies are not available, but we have Future Cloudie Plans in the works.  Stay tuned :) 

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2021

Good to know! Thank you for informing me @Monique vdB :)

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 23, 2021

I hope this one comes back.

Like Ditte "Deetah" likes this
Ditte "Deetah" March 30, 2022

#BringBackCloudie2022  :)

Like Sri Kumar likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2022

Good idea @Monique vdB 

But i think answered number should be less to win

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2023

Dang, I missed out.  Any chance I can get a postcirrus cloudie?  We weren't in the cloud for Jira yet.

Peter Klein February 14, 2024

I am really excited to use cloudie as It would be quite helpful to deal with great amount of data of my clients. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events