What are the differences between jira, clickUP and Monday.com? Please enlighten me

Özge Tosun October 15, 2021
What are the differences between jira, clickUP and Monday.com? Please enlighten me. why should i choose Jira?

4 answers

3 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Matti Kiviharju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2021

An little business secret here. If you ever get a price quote from public sector then you do not have a much strength points to left quote without saying you use products of the Atlassian for public sector because reputation of the Atlassian is world's most best in this mean.

2 votes
Answer accepted
Matti Kiviharju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2021

This is very hard question to answer. But Jira has most best ecosystem in the world and nobody can not beat Atlassian. And I mean competitors of Atlassian, like Siemens with their Polarion ALM so even Siemens can not beat Atlassian and no Fressworks and no many others. Jira has best 3rd-party Apps like Gliffy, etc.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2021

Price.
Sure, you can grab a bunch of products and enable them to everyone in a company, but that will skyrocket the $$$.

There is a smart approach to carefully plan which team members really need a license to 'write' stuff. For instance, we have external and internal documentation, but only 2 people in our company are actually writing and publishing content, the rest are just readers. that's 20$ vs 400$ monthly

So if you compare the total bill for let's say Monday vs Jira 'cheapass mode' the difference could be 50-70%!

Feature-wise... well that is a discussion for hours. All I can say - I managed to fulfill even the weirdest and exotic requests from my team and designed projects and workflows the way everybody asked.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2021

Is anyone else getting bombarded with Monday, click up and osana ads on youtube? They are pretty funny have to admit. Especially when they make jira look like the old PC character.

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2021

Nope, they target you with personalized ads after their webpage visit or based on your google searches.

Lifehack: If you want to see something pleasing in your ads, go visit a few popular shops with women swimsuits and/or lingerie and allow all cookies there =)

Suggest an answer