hi I am Aasha

Aasha November 4, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I am aasha, I am working as a JIRA Admin for past 5 years, Hope we shall connected .

9 comments

Comment

Ionut November 4, 2020

Hi @Aasha ,

Nice seeing you here. :)

Ionut

Like Aasha likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2020

Hi @Aasha 

Pleased to meet you!

Like Aasha likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2020

Hi @Aasha 

Welcome and pleased to meet you !!!

Regards

Like Aasha likes this
Ilan Yaniv November 4, 2020

Welcome on board @Aasha 

Don't hesitate contacting me if you need support in automation :-)

Like Aasha likes this
Aasha November 10, 2020

Hi Ilan,

Could youplease help us how to automate IL Tool (Service now) with jira and confluence.

Currently we are managing user id creation via internal directory, SSO enabled how to automate using this tool for id creation.

We are hosting jira and confluence Datacenter

ILM Brief

Clear Skye(Company which support Identity Lifecycle Management) is Servicenow Scoped Application(SaaS). Clear Skye is a complete Identity and Access Governance (IAG) solution built on the ServiceNow platform. It provides employee lifecycle automation and access requests to employee/consultant. Its complete automation workflow to manage user creation and granting access to users.

we have configured Identity Provider as Active Directory for ILM. In general, ILM request in Servicenow will automatically grant access to user for different application security groups which are configured in AD

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Aasha!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Like Aasha likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2020

Welcome to the community!

Like Aasha likes this
Aasha November 10, 2020

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome

GOUTHAM KUMAR YELLRAPU November 23, 2020

Welcome to the community! @Aasha 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

Welcome @Aasha 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events