Newbie to Atlassian Answerers

Clare Morey December 16, 2020

Hello - I work for a large Australian Regional Library service. We have recently added Confluence to our suite of office products. I love the collaboration of Confluence and the real-time project work that can be undertaken to complete work efficiently and with more fun! Not too sure I will have many answers but am looking forward to reading the responses so I can learn a little more :)

7 comments

Comment

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020

Hi, @Clare Morey! You are welcome! 

I believe you can find a lot of useful content in the Community  to help you enhance Atlassian experience!

Like # people like this
Geoff Mether _Togetha Group_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

Welcome @Clare Morey nice to see more Aussie's here ;-)

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

Welcome to the group @Clare Morey ! You will definitely learn a lot about Atlassian tools here in the Atlassian Community. Thanks to our amazing Community Leaders and Answerers!

Like # people like this
Ilan Yaniv December 16, 2020

Good to see you here @Clare Morey .

You are in the right place.

Like # people like this
josephine December 16, 2020

Great choice,  Confluence also a good Knowledge Base for  Service  Teams helping towards Self-service  as many How-To articles can be incorporated. 

Like Darline Auguste likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2020

Hi @Clare Morey ,

Welcome to the group!

We are glad you are here!

Like Darline Auguste likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Clare!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to Team.jfif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events