Hi

Hana Zerari September 3, 2021

I m Hana, a software engineer working on data (Business Intelligence).

I want lo learn more about JIRA here.

:)

8 comments

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2021

Welcome to the community @Hana Zerari !

I would recommend  you to join this group in this community - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira/gh-p/newtojira.

Stay safe and healthy and enjoy your weekend!

Cheers

Suvradip

Like # people like this

Thanks a lot.

Have a good weekend too

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2021

Thanks @Hana Zerari ! Hope you had a great weekend too.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2021

Welcome @Hana Zerari !

Like Hana Zerari likes this

Thank you Benjamin

Todd Thelin September 3, 2021

This is a great community, but I would utilize the web, especially YouTube. People are very friendly and willing to help. Sometimes answers need to be had now though. I get that, I have had the same issues and I always post here, but I peruse the web too. Welcome!!

Thank you Todd

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2021

Hi @Hana Zerari ,

Welcome to the Community! I'd recommend to check out the training offerings in the Atlassian University. Some of them are free: https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21734-free-training

Hana Zerari September 5, 2021

Helloo, thank a lot. I ll take a look

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Hana Zerari ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Iresh Rupasinghe September 3, 2021

Welcome to the Community!!! Spent your own time to learn new thing,  ping us for any help.

Hana Zerari September 5, 2021

Thank you guys. have a good week

Gloria Ojukwu
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 4, 2021

Welcome to the communtiy @Hana Zerari 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2021

Hi @Hana Zerari and welcome to the community!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Hana!

We are glad you are here!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events