Hi everyone!

Gabriela Costa September 12, 2020

Thanks for the invitation!

To intro myself, my name is Gabriela I am a Product Manager at Mohami, we create apps to the Atlassian environment mainly for Confluence and Bitbucket.

I use Confluence, Bitbucket, JIRA and Jira Service Desk daily.

Hope my experience can help someone else :)

3 comments

Comment

Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2020

Hi @Gabriela Costa 

Very happy to meet you. I know mohami products and they are fantastic. Thanks for the great work :-) 

All the best

Artigiano

Like Gabriela Costa likes this
Gabriela Costa September 12, 2020

Hi @Fabio Genovese I am happy to meet you too! Thank you for your kind words :)

Which of our apps is your favorite?

Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2020

Source editor for Confluence (save my life several times) and Github macro for Confluence. 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2020

Welcome to the group @Gabriela Costa!

Like Gabriela Costa likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2020

@Gabriela Costa Welcome, welcome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events