cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello there!

František Špaček _MoroSystems_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2020

Hello, Atlassian Answerers!

My name if Frank (ok, originally it's František, but guess nobody knows how to spell it right). I live in Brno, Czech Republic.

I am Atlassian Expert at MoroSystems (platinum partner in Czech Republic) and I am proud to help in my free time. My job is understanding of what client needs, propose the solution and help with implementation, usually of Atlassian Products (from Jira to Bamboo). I have to understand how people in business work but also how programmers and technical guys do their job and connect it together :-)

My hobbies are cars and everything connected to them and once in a time also playing games (Diablo 2 anyone?).

I am excited to join this group and looking forward to have awesome people around here!

F.

1 comment

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 19, 2020

Hi, František! (Yes, I did copy + paste haha). You definitely have the Answerer advantage - understanding what clients actually need help with is both a skill and an art form in my opinion. 

Happy to have you as part of this Group! 

Cheers,

Bridget 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events