✨ Hello from Patrícia

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro September 16, 2021

Hello Community, this is Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro from Porto Alegre-RS, Brazil.

Currently, I'm a business development at EMEA/APAC Territory; since the beginning, successfully increased more than 4 clients so far, supporting the head of the area. In addition, I'm responsible for the Customers Onboarding.

Prior, I have a history of working in the information technology and services industry of Atlassian Tools, Atlassian Oficial Training at Latam Territory, contributing to the revenue surpassing each year.

I'm skilled in customer support, Marketing management, project management, strategic communication, customer service optimization.

I graduated in Marketing, and I have a master's degree in Information Technology Management from Laureate International Universities. Work-Life balance is the fuel to keep me enthusiastic. 😃❤️🙏

I really enjoyed the interaction with the community, and exchange ideas or knowledge is quite fantastic from my point of view. ✨

7 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Patrícia!

We are glad you are here!!

Hi, @John Funk; nice to see you here.

Thanks for the welcome! 😊😃

Like John Funk likes this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

Hello @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 

Welcome to the community.

Hello, @Tuncay Senturk,

Thank you! I appreciate it! 😃 🚀

Like Tuncay Senturk likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2021

Hello @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 

Welcome & Glad to have you as part of this community!

Cheers

Suvradip

@Suvradip Paul, my pleasure!

Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Cheers, 😃🚀

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 16, 2021

Now, it is great to get to know a bit more about you @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro, nice to e-meet you 💪🏼😎

Thank you! Nice to e-meet you too @Huwen Arnone

I appreciate that! Cheers, 😃😊💪

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 16, 2021

giphy
Cheers!!

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro September 17, 2021

@Huwen Arnone 😅😃🙏🚀

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2021

Welcome @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro , enjoy your community experience :)

Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2021

Hey Patricia, congratulation, I hope you can continue adding and sharing experience on this community for a long time =)

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro September 17, 2021

Hello! Thank you, @Rodolfo Moreira; I'll keep being active here; it's helpful and really nice!

See you!! 😉😊

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 🙌 It's so great to have you here 🥳

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 7, 2021

Thank you so much @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_

It's a pleasure for me! Have a lovely day! 🤩😃🥰

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events