Hello from Detroit MI!

Tig da Admin February 24, 2021

Howdy, folks!

i've been using various atlassian products since the mid-2010s, including Confluence, JIRA, HipChat, and Trello. Worked as an Admin for all, as well as a trainer and just plain ol' end user.

currently disabled and using these products to coordinate my family's needs. Sounds like overkill, except that, well, there's a LOT going on, especially in the days of COVID.

6 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Tig!

We are glad you are here!!

Like # people like this
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

Hi Tig,

Welcome to answerers! Glad to have you!

Best,

Clark

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2021

Hi @Tig da Admin 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community & Atlassian Answerers!

It's really great to have you here! All the best!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

@Tig da Admin Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Hope you have a great experience learning Atlassian tools here!

Like Tig da Admin likes this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2021

@Tig da Admin welcome! I'm in Austin now, but am from Michigan and ran the Atlassian User Group in Ann Arbor for a few years. Doesn't look like they've had any events in a while but all our Community Events are virtual at the moment, so if you're interested in talking with some folks screen-to-screen, you can drop in to any of the upcoming events hosted by any city !

At any rate, glad to see a fellow Michigander and happy to have you here in the Community! 🥳

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 10, 2021

Hey @Tig da Admin ! Welcome to the group. Have to say ... love your Community profile name. I'm considering changing mine to Bridget da content manager ;) haha

Like Tig da Admin likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events