Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello fellow Atlassians!

John Garrard September 14, 2020

Hello to everyone from Little Rock, Arkansas!  I'm fairly new to full family of Atlassian products, but I've been developing web sites and full stack applications for over 20 years now so I know the importance of having a good source of answers to the not-so-typical challenges that will pop up.

As a developer I'm spend most of time in Jira, Bitbucket, and Bamboo - I do use Confluence for documentation and previously used Trello at another job.

I am grateful to be a part of this community and look forward to helping others out and learning more about the Atlassian products in the process!

John T. Garrard
Sr. Software Engineer
American Data Network 

2 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

Hello and Welcome, John!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to Team.jfif

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2021

Hi John,

Nearly a year late but wanted to welcome you! Stayed in Little Rock overnight while driving through a ways back, and was surprised at the great landscape. Hope you're getting to enjoy the great outdoors, and looking forward to seeing you more around Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events