Hello All from Boston

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Hi everyone,

im Clark, I have been working with Atlassian products for 2 years. I first discovered them at my startup and as one of the few people interested at becoming an Atlassian Product Expert I quickly learned Jira and Confluence. I now work at Red Hat as a Jira Administrator where I’m continuing my growth with Atlassian tools

Feel free to message me any questions

12 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Clark!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to the Team.jpg

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2020

@Clark Everson Red Hat rocks!!

Like Clark Everson likes this
Nicole Baratta December 3, 2020

Hiya @Clark Everson from someone you've already helped at Red Hat :) hehe

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2020

Woo, small world! 😄

Richard Li December 3, 2020

How do I message you if any JIRA questions?
Thanks ~

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

You're right, this platform doesn't support messaging.

You can always ask a Jira question on Atlassian Community:

• Click "Ask the community" in the header
  • Choose "Ask a question"
  • Choose the product you want to ask about (like Jira)
  • Ask your question!

Before asking any questions, be sure to search the community first! 😊

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Funny, I just realized you've asked a question before. Ignore my instructions, though I'm sure they'll help someone else. 😄

2020Fte December 3, 2020

Hello Clark,  My employer uses the JIRA CSEA instance … Can you tell me if there is a way for team member names to show, preferably across the top, on a scrum team's JIRA Board?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

@2020Fte - board admins can create Quick Filters to represent each team member. If your team is comfortable with one another, consider using emojis to represent each team member to save horizontal space on the board.

Of course this isn't a fun task if your team is 20 people.

FYI the team icons that appear on the backlog view can't be replicated natively during an active sprint.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2020

Welcome @Clark Everson !

Carol Rodriguez December 4, 2020

Welcome @Clark Everson !!! 

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Hi @Clark Everson ,

Welcome to the community!

Learn, Share & Enjoy!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Welcome! 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

Welcome @Clark Everson 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

@Clark Everson Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2022

Welcome from a fellow Atlassian / Bostonian!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events