HI everyone

Pritesh Gohil September 25, 2020

A welcome message from new buddy. I am pritesh from Bonn, Germany. I study my masters and work part time with Expleo. I use Atlassian's Bitbucket, Jira and wiki.

4 comments

Comment

Rashi Goyal September 25, 2020

Hi Pritesh

Can you help me?

I am looking for the API from where I can fetch work-logs of all the users under the ADMIN account.

I want to generate a report having details :

• Full Name
  • Jira User Name
  • Email ID
  • Project Manager
  • Skill Set

Please share the reference asap if you have any ideas.

Thanks & Regards,

Rashi

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

@Rashi Goyal You should direct Bitbucket questions to the Bitbucket section of the site. This will allow multiple people to chime in on an answer and may get you what you are looking for faster. The link is below.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket/ct-p/bitbucket

Like Rashi Goyal likes this
Rashi Goyal September 25, 2020

@Davin Studer there is no option to post questions.

Can you tell me if I am missing something? 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

If you are logged in you should see an option at the top-right of the page to ask the community.

image.png

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2020

@Pritesh Gohil Welcome aboard the Atlassian Community! It sounds like you have some experience with multiple Atlassian products. Feel free to answer questions for anything that you may know. Your knowledge can help make this community better.

Like Liam Green likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2020

Hi @Pritesh Gohil and welcome to another Germany based Atlassian 👋

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Pritesh Gohil 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events