Greetings from OWL, Germany...

JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2020

My name is Jan-Peter (or JP for short). I'm the Atlassian Community leader of Bielefeld in Germany. Apart from managing the offline community with some events, I try to answer questions here on a regular basis.

I'm an ACP in Confluence, managing our companies intranet (and external website based on Confluence). Beside Confluence we use Jira (all flavors: Cloud & Server, Core, Software and Service Desk...) and Bitbucket. Both products are also administered by myself.

When not doing Atlassian stuff, I develop software (J2EE) or try finding & setting up cool (open source) solutions which enable better collaboration in our company. Right now we're pushing Mattermost to our users with excellent integration with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket & more...

I'll be on the next Atlassian Summit in March/April 2020. My fourth... So  leave me a note, if you want to network in the offline world...

1 comment

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 24, 2020

Hey JP! Nice to see you in here :). It's cool to learn more about your Atlassian background :). I'll see you at Summit! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events