Greetings People of Atlassian

Karmandroid Singularity September 23, 2020

I am a Producer for X game company. Have been using JIRA for about 1-2 years for now, but never had the chance to be a JIRA administrator :).

But I like to "mess" with JIRA, trying to do quite bit of trial and error with it along with the projects.

Hopefully I can learn a lot from experts in here and give a great contribution..(for the sake of swagness).

Thank you for having me here!

5 comments

Comment

Carl September 23, 2020

Welcome! I work in Auckland, New Zealand as a Production Coordinator for Rocketwerkz, we're building a Survival game there.

Do you have a Twitter account? Would love to connect over there.

@CarlsContent

Like # people like this
Karmandroid Singularity September 23, 2020

Hey Carl!

Glad to know that someone have the same "passion"  :p.

Well, I have twitter (@SBDharmawan), but rarely tweet anything.

But, you will see me tweet something random, mostly link to my blogs or a videos or tweets for giveaway(not giving giveaways, but joining a giveaways) :). 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2020

Welcome @Karmandroid Singularity ! I hope you enjoy the adventure of being a Jira Admin! :-)

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2020

Congrats on being a Jira Admin now 👏 and good luck for your Swaghunt 🤣

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the group @Karmandroid Singularity 

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2020
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events