Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to our top community Answerers!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 23, 2020

Hi everyone! You probably have noticed that we have some new badges for posting answers on the community. You may think they only go up to 150 but the truth is, they go a tiny bit higher than that.

eleven.gif

In fact, we have 9 Community Leaders who have earned the 1000 Answers Posted badge! 1000! Answers! And they are worthy of some public celebration / appreciation / embarrassment, so here I am to oblige. 

answered-questions-1000@2x.png

They are:

Please join me by congratulating them in the comments on this truly amazing milestone. Thank you, from all of us!

fireworkjs.gif

Oh did you think that was it?

It isn't!

more.gif

In fact, three of these users have also achieved the 5000 Answers Posted badge:

answered-questions-5000@2x.png

That's right, FIVE. THOUSAND. 

inconv.gif

Those amazing Leaders are Jack, Nic, and Alexey!

If you have some extra GIFs and high fives (high five thousands?) to pass out, these three amazing Leaders deserve them all!

high.gif

But wait!

There's more!

Because one Leader has earned the 10000 Answers Posted badge. 

answered-questions-10000@2x.png

Yes that is four zeros in that number. Ten thousand. Ten thousand. 

ezgif-4-e8b223d63e2f.gif

I think you can probably guess that this is none other than Nic Brough. For you Nic, I have the fireworks of your people:

london.gif

Which leads to the important question: Is there a badge higher than 10000, and is it possible for anyone (Nic) to get it?

I'll never tell.

Now let the celebratory GIFs begin! 

16 comments

Comment

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2020

Awesome work all! Thanks for everything you do! 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

Wow amazing work guys!!!  Congrats to all of you. Well, looks like I have some work to do.

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

Nic = Community!!

10000.jpg

worthy.gif

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2020

Wow - seems like there‘s no limit for our heroes

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295db12c26506c5eb801d45a10adfcc6fd6808f0ea&rid=giphy

DF16FB5F-6104-4D24-8805-CF4C8D5FE3C0.gif

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2020

Way to SLAY, my friends! Congrats times a million.

giphy

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 23, 2020

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 all of our Answerers, but special shoutout to the folks recognized here. 

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
June 23, 2020

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Congratulations all you answering enthusiasts!! You guys make the Community the special place it is! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2020

I'm still trying to get my number of answers above "answers that have helped me".

I may have posted X answers, but people here have given X+a-shed-load-more answers that have helped me.

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
June 24, 2020

YOWZA - this is incredible!! Congratulations everyone :blue_heart:

whoa.gif

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2020

Congrats!!! 🎉

11BDAC66-58C3-499D-8DF4-C3115FC428C6.jpeg

Like # people like this
Chris Annal June 24, 2020

Congratulations to all of you on the list. As for Nic, he's a veritable fount of knowledge of all things Jira. I'm at the other end of the spectrum....

fountofknowlege.jpg

Like # people like this
Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2020

That's amazingly awesome. Incredible stuff by everyone, Many Congratulations to everyone!

And Nic... 

giphy

Like Erica Moss likes this
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2020

Congratulations! Your undying spirit to achieve the impossible is what makes you all special.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 25, 2020

Well done to the folks on here and everyone who answers. Great to see the recognition of these folks and the special efforts made to help the community. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2020

Thank you so much - and congratulations to all the others. It’s great to be part of this awesome community! 

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2020

Nice, congratulations :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events