Atlassian Group in Spanish

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2020

Hi all,

Do you know if there is any team totally in Spanish?
It is possible to create it so that people who speak Spanish have a meeting point to speak in our main language.

It's possible?

a greeting

5 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 22, 2020

Hi @Vero Rivas,

A couple of weeks ago, I precisely asked to @Monique vdB regarding this petition and still haven't had an answer about it, I hope they are working on that.

It's good to know I'm not the only one thinking the same way.

Have a great week ahead.

Best regards.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2020

Hi @Huwen Arnone 

Yes, I would very much like a community in Spanish, because not everyone is fluent in English and I think it is an excellent opportunity for those who want to contribute and feel a brake on the language.

Great, well, see if they answer us and we start.

Thanks for commenting and being there, whoever first knows to share the information.

Best regards 👌

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2020

Hi @Vero Rivas and @Huwen Arnone ! We do have some regional groups in other languagues, such as Sao Paulo or Moscow! If you're interested in having something like this, @Celina Zamora runs community for the Americas and would be the person to talk to and I will loop her in here. Thank you!

Edited because Portuguese and Spanish are different.

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2020

Thanks @Monique vdB 

I just joined

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Celina Zamora June 26, 2020

Great idea! Yes, we could do something for Spanish speaking countries/members/people who are interested in working/networking in Spanish. 

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 28, 2020

This is amazing news.

Thank you for considering our petition @Celina Zamora and @Monique vdB 😍

Have a great week ahead!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events