Atlassian Answerers Contest!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 16, 2020

Contest_post.png

Hello Answerers!

I hope you are all healthy, happy, and at home. If you’re unsure of what to do with your saved commute time (or just unsure of what to do in general), that’s understandable! We’ve got just the challenge for you.

For the next 30 days, answer as many questions as you can on the Atlassian Community. At the end of the time period, we’ll tally up your total answers and create a post to celebrate top Answerers in a wide assortment of categories ranging from Most Overall Answers to Highest Quality Answers to Most Answers in EMEA to Most Congeniality… you get the idea. Keep in mind that we’ll be spot-checking your total Answer tally to make sure you’re optimizing for quality.

Want to get started NOW? Head to your Community homepage and customize your feed to show unsolved questions about the Products/topics you're interested in! 

feed.png

Hoping that this dose of healthy competition adds some excitement to your life! Questions? Ask 'em in the comments section below :). 

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2020

It's go time!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 16, 2020

Yes! I love this :) 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2020

Eeek - this has reminded me how long it has been since I have done my "usual" Community housekeeping tasks (checking Spam quarantine, looking for questions without replies in the Interests area and re-homing them, etc).

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

There is still a week left, I think I have made efforts for this month!

TIM截图20200509115803.png

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
May 27, 2020

Woo! Results posted soon :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events