Atlassian Add-ons Developer here

Egor Kovetskiy March 3, 2020

Hello there,

my name is Egor, I've been developing add-ons for Atlassian products for more than 3 years now. 

One of the add-ons that I'm most proud of is External Hooks, it's staff picked now and has 1.5k active installations:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211631/external-hooks-by-reconquest?hosting=server&tab=overview 

We've also launched a completely free add-on that provides Labels for Pull Requests in Bitbucket Server and Data Center — https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219710/free-pull-request-labels-by-reconquest?hosting=server&tab=overview 

I'll be glad to help anyone who stuck with technical issues. 

Also, we're launching a new add-on — Snake CI, it's a native CI/CD system for Bitbucket Server and Data Center that provides pipelines and jobs as it should be.

We're currently undergoing a review by the Atlassian team, but we're offering private betas, just push your email in Request a Demo or Get Updates form here: snake-ci.com 

2 comments

Comment

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2020

Finally developers are showing up. @Egor Kovetskiy  I'm writing add-ons for 10 years now.

Can you give me brief idea about differences between your CI tool and others?

Egor Kovetskiy March 9, 2020

@DPKJ

> Can you give me brief idea about differences between your CI tool and others?
Very short: self-hosted CI for Bitbucket Server/DataCenter with native UI integration, no limits on runners/build minutes. Users don't need to have anything except add-on and at least one runner. Config (yaml) is stored in the repository.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2020

Got it.

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2020

Welcome @Egor Kovetskiy 

Glad to have developers of add-ons in the community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events