Anyone else having problems with the community

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2020

Hey all

Anyone else noticing problems with the Atlassian community site?

2 things in particular

1: Noticed that all my notification preferences change from digest to immediately. So now instead of 1 mail a day, I am getting them constantly (though I may actually not mind this as much as I thought I would)

2: I am getting a lot of status 413 - Request Entity Too Large when trying to post or even view questions? 

Anyone else seeing this? I saw a few people posting elsewhere about the notification change.

Thanks

Andrew

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2020

Yes - myself and others for sure. Atlassian is looking into it.

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2020

Yes on the second, all day

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 3, 2020

Here too. 

I also have problems when posting a reply. It just won't load it. I've to create a new browser window and copy+paste my reply, then it will work (but not always). Sometimes I need to first copy+paste it in an local editor. And copy it then in a new window. Which will screw up all formatting. :-( 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2020

This should be all cleared up now. 

Like Andrew Laden likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events