Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Software is suspended

Gary Mcdermott December 4, 2022

I am seeing the below message, the details have been updated but I cannot see anyway for Atlassian to take payment. Access to Jira board is now an issue.

I have also created a ticket for help but since this is directly impacting my teams access/workload I was trying to get this resolved ASAP.

Is there anyway to request for payment to be taken so access can be restored?

Jira Software is suspended

Your Standard plan for Jira Software hasn't been renewed. Update your payment details to start using this product again.

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.42.21 pm.png

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2022

Hi @Gary Mcdermott 

What is the URL of your cloud site?  I'm not seeing your account as being associated with any Jira Cloud sites at all.  Is it possible that you have a different email account for this site?  You would need to use an account that is a site-admin or organization admin to be able to make a payment a site.  You should be able to do that, if your account has access, through the https://admin.atlassian.com

Gary Mcdermott December 5, 2022

@Andy Heinzer thanks for responding. I had sent this request via my personal email, i have my work email linked to the relevant Jira cloud site. I have full admin access, all i could see/do was update payment details and save, there was my ability to seek action i.e Pay now. 

Our access has been restored now in any case, because we had created a ticket. Should this ever happen again are you able to attach a screenshot of what/where/how we would make a payment  

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2022

In some cases, if the site license has already expired, making a payment is just one step necessary to restore the site.  Creating a support ticket with our CA team (customer advocates) is commonly required in order to re-activate the site.

I would suggest setting up a recurring payment option to avoid this scenario in the future.

Regards,

Andy

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

hi @Gary Mcdermott , hopefully your issue has already been resolved by support. In any event, I have tag this post search that it will get some Atlassian eyes on it.

Gary Mcdermott December 5, 2022

Hello @Jack Brickey  all sorted thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events