Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Quick books Employee Garrison and Tempo integration ?

Tejal Savla April 29, 2022

Hi Team, 

I wanted to know how to integrate Quick books Employee Garrison and Tempo to manage work, budget and billing.

Thank you

Tejal Savla

2 answers

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2022

Hi, @Tejal Savla!

If you would like to generate invoices from Tempo hours to bill for it, probably you could find useful the Clerk Invoices app.

I'm the developer of this app, so let me know if you will have any questions!

Tejal Savla May 12, 2022

Hi Anton, 

Thanks a lot for responding, also Clerk Invoices seems to be a great app. I wanted to know how to integrate it with Tempo and Quickbooks, as in can we get help with the initial set up may be the roles and permissions or something specific that we could do. A

Also in the start in case we have some issues and want to get it clarified, can we contact someone a relationship manager or so

Thanks

Tejal Savla

Like Anton Skorniakov likes this
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2022

Hi, @Tejal Savla!

After you connect QBO with Clerk, you will see all your QBO customers and could create invoices for them in Clerk. And these invoices will be automatically sent to QBO.

You can contact me for any questions — anton@helloclerk.io

0 votes
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2022

Hi Tejal,

Thank you for reaching out. I did notice that you've already created a support ticket regarding this on our support portal. Let us continue the conversation there.

Best,
Anand
Amoeboids Technologies

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events