Harpal Singh December 9, 2020

How can I find who my account admin is?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2020

Hello Harpal, welcome to the Community!

I see you've also opened a case with our customer advocates team in the support portal. Since Community is public, I'm unable to provide private details about your account or Cloud site here. The customer advocates will respond on your support case.

In general, it's worth reaching out to your company's IT department. If you are leaving the company, they should have a process in place for closing your accounts. If there is some other consideration, your IT / Jira administrator will be in the best position to take action. If you don't know who this person is, it's worth asking your manager or human resources contact to get in touch with the Atlassian Cloud admin.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Rosa Clark May 26, 2022

Can you tell me where to look to see who is an admin? 

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2022

Hi @Rosa Clark ,

The best thing to do is contact your organization's IT department. We can't share details about specific sites on Community. If the IT department doesn't specifically own administration of an Atlassian Cloud site, they can usually follow up with a finance contact to locate the administrator.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events