Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you interested in Atlassian as your Identity Provider? (Login with Atlassian)

Nehal Jain
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

Hey Marketplace Vendors,

I’m Nehal, a Product Manager in Identity, at Atlassian.

We have been considering a ‘Login with Atlassian’ functionality for our third party cloud vendors.

We envision this to be exactly how you imagine SSO currently, but with Atlassian as the identity provider where the addition of this functionality will:

• Create a seamless login experience for any customer with an Atlassian Account to move between products and apps, and
  • Reduce the implementation efforts for end-user authentication on your end.

We’re interested in hearing your thoughts about Atlassian as an Identity Provider and whether you see a need for this functionality.

If this piques your interest, please express this by filling in this form, and we will reach out to you accordingly.

Cheers,

Nehal

5 comments

Hafez Yousef Mohsen Aldbaily June 25, 2020

Hi

Abiodun Onile Ere June 25, 2020

Am new here

Esther Strom [ACP-JA] July 21, 2020

I'm not a vendor, but as an admin who does have to move between multiple instances of vendor apps, I would find this extremely helpful, especially if it encompasses the vendors' service desks. I have a dozen different logins now.

Like Nehal Jain likes this
Jared Kells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2020

Hey Nehal,

At Easy Agile we have a number of internal systems and some external systems for partners that we would love to use Atlassian for.

We currently use Auth0 and Google SSO but would switch to Atlassian in a heart beat. It would remove a lot of friction for us as everyone we deal with already has an Atlassian Id.

If you'd like someone to beta test it for you please let me know :)

Like # people like this
KathDM5 May 27, 2023

Hello everyone, I'm new here.  👋

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events