Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to link the atlassian access with the okta account.

jhb January 10, 2022

I have an okta account for the organization and I want to link it with atlassian access.
When it was an atlassian access experience, an okta account was also created for experience and used in conjunction.
At the end of the experience period, the atlassian access was additionally paid, and the trial of the okta account expired.
Please tell me how to link the atlassian access with the okta account.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2022
jhb January 10, 2022

Hi @Vishwas 

The Okta subscription ended because the Okta account was not connected to Atlassian access.
The subscription is over and cannot be set according to the guide on Okta.
With Atlassan Access, the Okta account is free, so I want to use the account I already have for free.
Please tell me another way.

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2022
jhb January 10, 2022

Hi @Vishwas 

This is how to create a new Okta account.
I want to register an already existing Okta account as a free account so that I can use the Okta admin console.

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2022

Hey @jhb 

Got your point now, couldn't get any docs on how to register already existing account of okta.

Did you try reaching out to Atlassain support, they might help on this regards.

Regards,

Vishwas

jhb January 10, 2022

@Vishwas 

Thank you for your answer!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events